Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cloth Diaper...BID AND WIN

I ordered this off of eBay, and want to auction it off.  If you're interested in making a bid for it, I'll be doing it on the Facebook page-for convenience reasons-and I'll mail the diaper out to the winner the next business day. 

(I will cover the cost of shipping.) 

It's got a sports theme on it, and is super cute!  The info that was posted with it on eBay is all posted below the photo.

I'll post more about it when it arrives in 3-4 weeks.  
_________________________________________________________



Material:

1 layer of microfiber insert + 1 layer of
absorbent soaker Polyester.+ 1 layer of waterproof breathable PUL

Machine washable and dryable

One size fits all: for baby weighs 4-15kg (8.8 - 33pounds)

Quantity: 1 nappies + 1 insert

Wash temperature: under 30°C. (less than 86 °F)

Type of diaper:

pocket diaper
  
Condition:

BRAND NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment