Monday, June 6, 2011

"Circumcision Is Just Like Castration." Greg's Story.



All too often parents dismiss circumcision as something their sons will "thank them" for later in life. This post shows the story of one man who disagrees. He is certainly not thankful for the choice his parents made for him. Thank you, Greg, for sharing your story.


Posted with permission. Find the whole note HERE.




Circumcision is just like castration. I don't feel like my prepuce was cut off from me, I feel like I was cut off of my prepuce. I am a guy who has been genitally mutilated and I am not okay with it, I speak out against it and I want to take charge of myself, my life, and my body when I didn't even have that right as a child, and someone else touched, fondeled, mutilated, and took charge of my body physically and sexually without my consent, mutilated my body, and forcibly hacked off in full pain a functional and necessary and one of the most important parts of my body against my will and without my consent. I will never be okay with that. I will never be okay with that. I will always be angry, sad, and depressed. There hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't thought about what was done to me. There hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't been depressed.


There hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't been angry that I have been mutilated. There hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't been upset that I have been put at risk for death, infection, have been sexually diminished to the point where sex or masturbation has become a chore, with no feeling , painful, and uncomfortable and how I have been so outraged that my sex has been stolen from me and diminished and that I may never feel what sex is truly supposed to feel like as nature intended! You can see why men try to be so manly and hard when they have to make up for their manhood from being ripped away from them and mutilated and diminished at birth!

There has not been a day where I have not thought of putting myself out of this hell and suffering and killing myself. Do you want this for your children? They will find out the truth and suffer just like me. Do you want your children to be depressed, angry, and suicidal and turn those feelings on you? Because someone took away from me what I was born with I have to fight and try my best to raise money for www.foregen.org to regenerate everything I lost to circumcision to become intact once more. I can't enjoy what I was born with and what nature gave to me, I have to fight to get back my birthright that was taken away from me.

What parent wants their kids to endure this hell and probably fall to it and kill themselves? Keep your children whole, here's all the research you need:

http://www.thewholenetwork.org/
http://www.tlctugger.com/
http://www.foregen.org/
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
http://www.norm.org/
http://www.circumstitions.com/

Keep your children whole and dont let them suffer like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment