~1pkg. Yves veggie ground round.
~Onion, diced small
~Green pepper, diced small
~Mashed potatoes (Make these before hand if you don't have them all ready in your fridge as left overs.)
~Frozen mixed veggies (beans, carrots, corn, peas)
~Bistro powdered gravy mix
I wrote out the exact way I did it, and it seems daunting. LOL But I always cook with all the burners, so it's really not. But written down, it looks that way.
So I'll tell you what you need to do, and it's a no-fail recipe, I'm sure. Even if you have to do it in steps, it'll be fine.
1. Fry some diced onion and green peppers in a frying pan with oil.
2. Boil some frozen veggies until they float.
3. Add ground round to the frying pan once the onions and peppers start to turn color.
4. Once the veggies are ready, throw them in the frying pan too. Mix them up so the flavors mix, and everything is warmed up.
5. Mix up a cup or 2 of Bistro powdered gravy mix in a small pot.
(It's vegan by accident, I think. Check the label before you buy it, though. I've read online that they sell two almost-identical items, and only one is free of animal products.)
6. When the frying pan stuff is all mixed and looking yummy, mix in about 1/2 a cup of the gravy, and mix it up.
(You may like more or less gravy, depending on your tastes.)
7. Dump it in a casserole dish, and top with warm mashed potatoes.
**If you have time, I'm sure you could pop that in the oven at 350 degrees for like 20 mins., and it'd be even better. But we don't have that kind of time around here. When the kids want to eat, they want to eat! LOL!!