Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Haters Gonna Hate



I would like to take the time to thank my latest (most vocal, to date) hater.  I appreciate that you've taken the time to read my blog posts...even though no one is making you, and it's a conscious choice.

Thanks for sticking around here, even though you claim to hate my blog...and me.  Thank you to this hater for not only taking the time to read "the majority" of my blog posts, but for sending me those little love notes.  They're super special to me!!  I'll treasure them always.

Oh no...wait.  That's not right....HERE'S what I meant to say......



I suggest that if you don't enjoy reading this blog, you find another one to read.  There's no reason to keep reading something that makes you mad.  LOL  This isn't high school...there's no test at the end, or anything.  If this blog doesn't float your boat, find one that does.  I'll be fine...though I'll miss those lovely notes.

All the best to you in the future.  Bye bye.

~K.

No comments:

Post a Comment