Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces


So I'm selling a few teething necklaces.  They're $20. each, and I can ship the same day I receive payment.  Within Canada or the US, I'll pay the shipping.  To the UK (or anywhere else), please add $3 for shipping.

This is one on my 3 year old son.
They all look the same, and are all roughly 12 1/2 inches long.

I actually bought them to sell at a mom-2-mom sale, but I thought I'd give all of you a chance at them first.

If you're interested in buying a necklace, please just leave me a message with your address, and I'll tell you how to pay for it.

Send messages to:  chewygranolamomma.yahoo.ca



For information on teething necklaces, check out THIS POST.

And one more thing.  I did not believe these would work when I bought one for our baby girl.  It was only out of total desperation that I ended up ordering one, and I cannot stress enough how wonderfully it has worked!  I wouldn't sell them or endorse them if they didn't work.  It has saved my sanity, and the baby has now cut 12 teeth...the first two came in before the necklace arrived, and it was 3 days of screaming for each tooth.  Even baby Advil didn't help her.  It's a horrible feeling to watch your little one screaming in pain and not be able to help.  She was refusing the breast, she didn't want to be held or touched, and every time she finally fell asleep and I would put her down, she'd wake up screaming.
Within an hour of putting the necklace on her, she was smiling again...something I never thought I'd see again.  Within two hours she was laughing and she was back to that happy baby she'd always been.  I should also mention that she's cutting her 4th molar right now, and hasn't so much as whimpered.  (But take that necklace off for two days and you'll see the feisty red-haired attitude come out!)

I have also put a necklace on each of my 3yo twins, and it has kind of leveled them out.  The best way I can describe what's happened after they got the necklaces is to tell you that before they got them, they were about a 10/10 on the crazy scale.  With the necklaces, they're about a 7/10.  It took about two days of them wearing the necklaces before I noticed any difference, and it's been about a month since they started wearing them and if I forget to put them on the kids in the morning, I notice within an hour or two (because they'll be driving me CRAZY), and once I put them on, they're calmer within an hour or two.  I told them that they're "Rescue Hero" necklaces, so they ask for them when they get out of bed, and they're excited to wear them.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Take care.  : )

2 comments:

  1. What are they made of and what does It do? I have never heard of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post a link in the post to information about teething necklaces.

    ReplyDelete